Jiddu Krishnamurti is regarded as one of the greatest minds the world has ever seen. He travelled the globe sharing his thoughts and teachings about the need for drastic change in mankind’s way of being. His focus was to highlight the struggle of daily existence, and the dealings with the mind, and he encouraged us to free ourselves from the burdens of fear, anger, hurt and sorrow.
Here are 13 Of The Most Profound Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
1) There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
2) What is needed, rather than running away or controlling or suppressing or any other resistance, is understanding fear; that means, watch it, learn about it, come directly into contact with it. We are to learn about fear, not how to escape from it. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
3) The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
4) In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
5) You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance, and write poems and suffer and understand, for all that is life. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
6) If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
7) When we talk about understanding, surely it takes place only when the mind listens completely – the mind being your heart, your nerves, your ears- when you give your whole attention to it. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
8) It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
9) Freedom and love go together. Love is not a reaction. If I love you because you love me, that is mere trade, a thing to be bought in the market; it is not love. To love is not to ask anything in return, not even to feel that you are giving something- and it is only such love that can know freedom. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
10) If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it, then what you are undergoes a transformation. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
11) Happiness is strange; it comes when you are not seeking it. When you are not making an effort to be happy, then unexpectedly, mysteriously, happiness is there, born of purity, of a loveliness of being. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
12) Follow the wandering, the distraction, find out why the mind has wandered; pursue it, go into it fully. When the distraction is completely understood, then that particular distraction is gone. When another comes, pursue it also. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
13) It is only when the mind is free from the old that it meets everything anew, and in that there is joy. – Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes.
What are you favourite Jiddu Krishnamurti Quotes? Share them below!