Quotes On Life – The Best Positive Quotes About Life
Sometimes it’s nice to sit back and take a break from the daily grind we humans seemed to get dragged into on a daily basis.
Work, Bills…. Bills, Work = Life.
Or does it?
A Few Postive Quotes on Life could easily see you gain some much needed perspective.
You see, life isn’t as bad as we make it out to be, most of the time.
The reality is, there are miracles unfolding all around us in our daily lives. We fail to see these miracles because we are blinded by what is now considered the normal “day to day grind”
Blinded by the “stuff” that happens to us.
Failing to see that “stuff” just happens, and we choose how we react to it.
Quotes on Life like “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” Can shift your focus from the negative to the positive.
If you start your day with some of these positive Quotes On Life you will find yourself not only enjoying life more, but also succeeding at the game of life more. Winning the game of life more.
Life is a magical place, if you will only just allow it to be so.
It’s easy to forget what an amazing gift life really is. Let’s get back on track, and live our lives on purpose!
Quotes On Life – The 20 Best Quotes About Life
1. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away – shing xiong
2. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ― Mae West
3. Live each day as if your life had just begun. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
4. Work like you don’t need the money, love like you’ve never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. – Randall G Leighton
5. Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1. – Unknown | Quotes On Life
6. Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy. – Unknown | Quotes On Life
7. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr Seuss
8. You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth. ― William W. Purkey
9. Most people have never learned that one of the main aims in life is to enjoy it. – Samuel Butler
11. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
12. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me – Erma Bombeck
13. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. – Unknown | Quotes On Life
14. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ― Oscar Wilde
15. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein
16. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. ― Allen Saunders
17. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. ― Albert Einstein
18. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. ― Mark Twain
19. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. – Lao Tzu
20. I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. – Unknown | Quotes On Life