12 Russell Brand Quotes That Will Inspire & Surprise You.
Russell Brand is an English comedian, actor, author, and activist. His willingness to challenge the status quo has gained him international notoriety and fame. Here are some of the best Russell Brand quotes that will inspire and surprise you.
1. “I recognize that I have the ability to be selfish, but I also recognize that you can’t be happy if you only care about yourself at the expense of other people.”
2. “It’s difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you.”
3. “No one really feels self-confident deep down because it’s an artificial idea. Really, people aren’t that worried about what you’re doing or what you’re saying, so you can drift around the world relatively anonymously: you must not feel persecuted and examined. Liberate yourself from that idea that people are watching you.”
Russle Brand Motivational Video – Time For A Spiritual Revolution
4. “Some people say that you’ve crossed the line, but I don’t think that there is a line, I think people draw the line in just after you have traversed it.”
5. “The price of privilege is poverty.”
6. “Say I feel all sad and self-indulgent, then get stung by a wasp, my misery feels quite abstract and I long just to be in spiritual pain once more – ‘damn you tiny assassin, clad in yellow and black, how I crave my former innocence where melancholy was my only trial’.”
7. “For me happiness occurs arbitrarily: a moment of eye contact on a bus, where all at once you fall in love; or a frozen second in a park where it’s enough that there are trees in the world.”
8. “Of all the consumer products, chewing gum is perhaps the most ridiculous: it literally has no nourishment – you just chew it to give yourself something to do with your stupid idiot Western mouth. Half the world is starving, and the other’s going, ‘I don’t actually need any nutrition, but it would be good to masticate, just to keep my mind off things.”
9. “You’re all beautiful, both inside and out. You mustn’t worry about anything; nothing is important except finding love within yourself and being all honourable and glorious and beautiful. Take things dead slowly ’cause nothing you can attain externally has value, only that which is within yourself already is valuable.”
10. “You can’t absolutely make everything the way you want it to be in life. Sometimes things are just different and then you to just move with that and try and remain in contact with what is beautiful about yourself and each other, with any situation.”
11. “Change is perpetual and, to be honest, I don’t see any great value in being a provocateur around trivial subjects. We’re living at a time of incredible change and incredible consequence. And I think perhaps we should preserve our rhetoric for important subjects: the impending ecological doom being brought about by the irresponsibility of big business; the predatory nature of the financial industry; the constant subjugation of the world’s poor; the outsourcing of manufacturing industries into the Third World; the growing disparity between the rich and the poor in apparently civilised nations like Britain and the US.”
12. “Love is a spark of divinity. There is salvation in love because it is the thing that unites us all. Love is the spark of divinity that is, in essence, life; that is found everywhere. It don’t matter that it’s transient, it don’t matter that it often breaks our hearts, all that matters is that we can all share it in the moment.”
Russle Brand Inspirational Video Video
Share your favourite Russell Brand quotes below!
Leave a Reply