Abundance comes from within. It is an innate part of you. You are abundance.
Here are 7 of the best Law of Attraction quotes by Abraham Hicks.
1) The Law of Attraction says that that which is like unto itself, is drawn. In other words, that which you think, in any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it. Abraham Hicks – Law of Attraction Quotes.
When you understand this truth, you learn that you already have what is needed to manifest your deepest desires. The problem is that we often focus on the wrong things.
2) It is natural that by knowing what you do not want, you are able to clarify what you do want; and there is nothing wrong with identifying a problem before beginning to look for a solution. But many people, over time, become problem oriented rather than solution oriented, and in their examination and explanation of the problem, they continue the perpetuation of the problem. Abraham Hicks – Law of Attraction Quotes.
While it is important to know what you do not want in your life, you must not focus on it. When we focus too much on what we do not want, we start to create limiting beliefs. These beliefs are roadblocks to abundance.
3) A belief is only a thought you continue to think; and when your beliefs match your desires, then your desires must become your reality. Abraham Hicks – Law of Attraction Quotes.
We know that is necessary to focus on what we want in order to manifest it into reality. If we find ourselves getting stuck, by focusing on things we don’t want, me must make an effort to shift our thinking quickly so that we do not allow the thought to become so deeply imbedded that it inhibits us.
4) When you visualize to overcome something that is wrong, your thoughts are diluted with the ‘lackful’ side of the equation. In time, your physical condition will acquiesce to your dominant thoughts. Abraham Hicks – Law of Attraction Quotes.
Make positive thoughts your dominant thoughts. This is how you become the master of your life, and cease to rely on ‘luck’.
5) You have the ability to quickly change your patterns of thought, and eventually your life experience. Abraham Hicks – Law of Attraction Quotes.
You have the capacity to change your life by focusing on what you would like to experience. By practicing visualization techniques you can manifest your dreams into realty. Get excited by the new life you are creating in your mind, talk about it out loud and encourage the positive emotions of this reality to come forward.
6) Take 15 minutes daily, thinking of pleasant scenarios regarding your body, with the sole intent of enjoying your body and appreciating its strength and stamina and flexibility and beauty. When you visualize for the joy of visualizing rather than with the intention of correcting some deficiency, your thoughts are more pure and, therefore, more powerful. Abraham Hicks – Law of Attraction Quotes.
Take joy in manifesting your desires. Be grateful for where you are, and thankful for the lessons you have received up to this point. The timing of life is perfect for your growth.
7) As you imagine and visualize and verbalize your new story, in time you will believe the new story, and when that happens, the evidence will flow swiftly into your experience. Abraham Hicks – Law of Attraction Quotes.
Leave a comment below with your favourite law of attraction quotes, and tell us how the law of attraction has worked in your life.