The 10 Best Tony Robbins Quotes That Will Change Your Life
Tony Robbins is one of the greatest motivators on planet earth. He learnt his lessons early in life through family struggles and now he’s the role model of millions of people. Here are the best Tony Robbins quotes ever to fill you with greatness –
1. “People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.”
What to do – Set goals that evoke deep emotions within you.
Many people are doing things that they don’t really want. Why? To pay the bills, feed their children or just have a certain lifestyle. But if they chase their real dreams to become singers, dancers or astronauts, money will come naturally, albeit after some initial struggle. We need to stop worshipping slogans like “Thank God It’s Friday”. You don’t need a Friday. You need a call-out day to finally quit that boring job.
2. “If you sincerely want to change your life: RAISE YOUR STANDARDS. What changes people is when their “SHOULDS” become “MUSTS”.”
What to do – Dream big, set bigger goals and accomplish more.
When we are absolutely demanded to do things, we always find a way. You can go through intention to opportunity to excellence or you can go through self-doubt to limitations to mediocrity. It’s your choice! This is one of the best Tony Robbins quotes you’ll ever come across.
3. “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
What to do – After the decision, take action asap!
People love to talk about what they want to do. Some even decide to change. But few actually follow through and take dedicated action. So, don’t just talk and decide; act and realize your dreams. Action brings confidence and inaction brings self-doubt.
4. “What makes you a leader is your ability to make the tough decisions. If you’re wrong, you’ll find out quicker. If you’re right, the job will be done.”
What to do – Identify where you feel stuck and just decide!
Everyone can make the easy decisions – what to wear, eat or consume. But the tough decisions – how to create your career, your relationships, your passion are the ones that actually dictate the course of your life.
Tony Robbins: “Success Without Fulfillment Is The Ultimate Failure”
5. “One reason so few of us achieve what we truly want is that we never direct our focus; we never concentrate our power. Most people dabble their way through life, never deciding to master anything in particular.”
What to do – Identify your primary aim.
Because we accept mediocrity at some point in life, we dabble into different things. We never decide. We never write in our journals, talk to our families or take new classes to find out who we are. Heck, you can even do it on YouTube. Just immerse yourself into what pulls you. This is one of the best Tony Robbins quotes you can implement in your life.
6. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
What to do – Write down your goals.
Great people dream all day. That’s where things like Tesla, Hyperloop, Google and Youtube came from. Everyone dreams but few actually chase them. And when we set goals for ourselves, we solidify our commitment. Goals signify intentions which carry the energy to change the future.
7. “The more you use the gifts you have to serve others, the more you’ll get the gifts you want.”
What to do – Improve others’ lives.
People might tell you to live for the weekend, get big cars or chase high social status. But you cannot chase things and get fulfilled. Instead, you become fulfilled when you use your talent to serve others. Materialistic things are just the by-products.
8 “The secret of being wealthy in business is to do more for others than anyone else and add more value.”
What to do – Over-deliver in your work.
When you provide people with high value, they will show their loyalty towards you. So, if you want to succeed at work, don’t just fulfill your client’s expectations; exceed them. You can apply it in your job as well as your business.
9. “The only problem we really have is we think we’re not supposed to have problems! Problems call us to higher level- – face & solve them now!”
What to do – See problems as doors to big opportunities.
Do you know what most people do with problems? Stare them in the face, feel bad and then distract themselves. Instead, we should see problems as doors to bigger opportunities. Problems with will create momentum. Problems without will create frustration. The best Tony Robbins quotes may be all over the web, but this one is unparalleled.
10. “Decision is like “Alright, I’ve got to do that”. Resolve means it’s done. It’s done inside you, so it’s done out there. Keep going with massive action and you’ll find the way.”
What to do – Make a plan for massive action.
When you start taking action, you get away from the realm of doubt to the realm of possibilities. Resolve doesn’t come from a place of ignorance, it comes from the knowledge that actions create opportunities instead of the other way round.