21 Tom Bilyeu Quotes To Help You Reach Your Highest Potential
Tom Bilyeu is a billionaire entrepreneur and the founder of Impact theory, a ground breaking interview series that explores the elusive mindset of the world’s highest achievers.
Early in his youth, Tom was overweight and had low self esteem. But through self development and determination he rebuilt himself brick by brick and rebuilt himself to the success story he is today.
Here are 21 Tom Bilyeu quotes to spark greatness in you.
1. Don’t ask what’s the least you can do. Ask what’s the most you can bear.
The standards you set for your effort determine the kind of results you’ll get. There’s no secret ingredient. You have to do the work.
2. Dissect how you spend your time. It reveals your priorities.
Look where you spend your attention. Are you always distracted on social media or entertainment websites? Are you focused on mega success or temporary comfort?
3. It’s about identity. Be the kind of person that gets things done. Even when it’s hard.
Tony Robbins agrees that the strongest force in the world is to act in accordance with your self-image, your identity. How to change that? Draw a line in your mind and DECIDE to be known as the hardest worker in your circle from this point forward.
4. Confidence is deciding you’re unstoppable. Not that you’ll never fail. – Tom Bilyeu
We gain confidence from taking action, take the first step today the momentum you gain will grow each day until you are unstoppable. Do not fear failure do you think anyone who has achieved great success looks back on their small failures and cries about it? No in fact they are GRATEFUL for their mistakes, because they know that is where grew the most in momentum and knowledge.
5. The level of effort you tolerate from yourself will define your life.
Some people find reasons to work less, others find reasons to work more. The results, unfortunately, reflect your efforts, not your reasons.
6. Don’t let joy be an accident. Create it.
Make conscious choices to create joy. Do the things you love more often. Work towards something you love. Passion makes hard work seem easy.
7. What price are you willing to pay for greatness?
Greatness comes from sacrificing comfort. You have too get the time wasters out of your life binge watching TV, going out every weekend, social media what is it that you waste time on? Change your habits. Change your life.
8. If you look for the negative, it will be there. If you look for the positive, it will OVERWHELM you.
People can talk themselves into action, but they can also talk themselves in to quitting. What are you talking yourself into right now?
9. The way to build a big business is to take care of people.
Respect is not given it is earned.
10. If you really want to cut through the noise, you’re going to have to outperform everyone else. – Tom Bilyeu
To achieve extraordinary results, you have to put in extraordinary effort.
11. The key to becoming successful is to work so ridiculously hard at acquiring skills that when people see how good you are they just assume you’re naturally talented.
Great people aren’t born, they are made.
12. Make it your daily obsession to make the most of your potential.
You have to be great daily. Greatness is not a destination. It’s an attitude.
13. Decide who you want to become. Make that the center of your focus.
Don’t find yourself. Create yourself and focus on your most important goals.
14. Don’t worry about where to start. Remember, it’s the decisions you make, it’s the decision to get started it’s the decision to face possible failure, it’s the decision to get up once you’ve failed and it’s the decision of what to learn when you fail.
Circumstances don’t make you, decisions make you.
15. No one is born a visionary. You cultivate that s**t.
You can achieve anything. If you believe 100%.
16. Pick one thing. And go at it with everything you’ve got. – Tom Bilyeu
Great people specialize in a single skill area. They master what their focus is on before moving on.
17. You could do more. You could be more.
Look at the powerful possibilities that lie in front of you. You can have it all if you decide to.
18. You have to be willing to see things that are impossible and TRY.
Most of the greatest success stories in human history came from people who’s ideas seemed so outlandish and impossible that they were ridiculed only to be called genius years or even decades later.
19. Human potential is nearly limitless.
The internet itself has only been around for 35 years, how much has happened in that time. Think of what things will be like in another 35 years. The world is developing faster than any time in human history. With limitless potential you can achieve anything you envision.
20. You’ve got to take risks to be a game changer. – Tom Bilyeu
Nothing great will ever come if you never step out of your comfort zone. Take the risks. Thank yourself later.
21. Build yourself brick by brick.
Build yourself up with one perfectly laid brick each day. Soon you will have a wall…