14 Positive Affirmations For Self Esteem.
We all have many, many thoughts in every moment of every day. Some of them are positive and loving, some are not as kind. In fact it is common to for us to spend time thinking negatively about our life’s circumstances, and even about ourselves. If you spend a lot of time thinking poorly about yourself, it’s likely that you have low self-esteem.
We all have bad days, but sometimes there are days where nothing seems to be able to get you out of your negativity spiral. The more you think, the worse you feel about yourself. This can have you heading straight for the nearest slice of pizza or anything else you can get your hands on to silence the hateful noise in your mind.
If this sounds like you, then it’s time to take action.
To generate positive self-esteem and a high level of self worth requires you to change your thinking. But how do we do that? Don’t thoughts just happen without us knowing?
Well, in essence, yes. But with a simple tool, you can train your mind’s self talk from negative to positive. But like any change you wish to make in your life, it takes practice, persistence and time.
The rewards of such a change are immeasurable. When you achieve a healthy level of self-esteem, you have the power to create a life that you truly love. As your inner thoughts become more kind and loving, you will find that the world around you responds in the same way. You will find that people treat you with more kindness and respect; and if they don’t, you will be far less likely to accept it in your life.
The power of using positive affirmations, as a way to shift your mindset from negative to positive, has been well discussed and practiced by many great spiritual teachers, including Louise L Hay and Deepak Chopra.
Below is a list of positive affirmations for self esteem for you to use on a daily basis, to help you generate self-esteem, confidence and self worth.
Practice them daily, ideally in while you stand in front of a mirror.
1) It’s easy for me to feel good about who I am
2) I am beautiful, powerful and a wealth of abundance
3) My ideas and opinions are highly valuable to the world
4) I am worthy of having high self-esteem
5) I believe in myself and know that I deserve love
6) I deserve to feel good about who I am every day
7) I know that I can achieve anything I put my mind to
8) Improving my self-esteem is a joyful and fun experience
9) Being confident is my natural state of being
10) Liking and respecting myself comes naturally to me
11) Speaking my mind with confidence is easy
12) My family and friends love and support me
13) My self-esteem is increasing with each day
14) I am confident and positive about my life
It may feel uncomfortable in the beginning to say these words out loud, but that’s how you know you really need them. Leave a comment below on how you went with these positive affirmations for self esteem.
Leave a Reply