Some days we all need a little inspiration.
Here are 18 short life quotes to inspire and uplift you, even on the darkest of days.
1) I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou – Short Life Quotes
2) You must be the change you wish to see in the world. –Gandhi – Short Life Quotes
3) First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end. –Aristotle – Short Life Quotes
4) We accept the love we think we deserve. ― Stephen Chbosky – Short Life Quotes
5) Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. ― Mark Twain – Short Life Quotes
6) I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. –Leonardo da Vinci – Short Life Quotes
7) The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens – Short Life Quotes
8) Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain – Short Life Quotes
9) If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey – Short Life Quotes
10) In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. ― Robert Frost – Short Life Quotes
11)It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. –Mae Jemison – Short Life Quotes
12) I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan – Short Life Quotes
13) There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein – Short Life Quotes
14) When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. –Henry Ford – Short Life Quotes
15) It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it. ― Maurice Switzer – Short Life Quotes
16) When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon – Short Life Quotes
17) To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ― Oscar Wilde – Short Life Quotes
18) To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson – Short Life Quotes
What are some of your favourite quotes? Share them below!