8 Of The Most Powerful Jack Canfield Quotes.
Jack Canfield is a famous American author, motivational speaker and entrepreneur. He is a powerful influencer in the field of personal development and has had great success with his books Chicken Soup For The Soul and The Success Principles. Here are 8 Of The Most Powerful Jack Canfield Quotes.
1. One individual can begin a movement that turns the tide of history. Martin Luther King in the civil rights movement, Mohandas Gandhi in India, Nelson Mandela in South Africa are examples of people standing up with courage and non-violence to bring about needed changes. Jack Canfield Quotes
Never discount your capacity as an individual. One person can make a difference in the world. You can be that person.
2. By taking the time to stop and appreciate who you are and what you’ve achieved – and perhaps learned through a few mistakes, stumbles and losses – you actually can enhance everything about you. Self-acknowledgment and appreciation are what give you the insights and awareness to move forward toward higher goals and accomplishments. Jack Canfield Quotes
How often do you stop and take a moment to see how far you’ve come? This type of self-reflection and acknowledgement is an integral part of being successful. If you are striving for a goal, but continually move the posts without acknowledging your success, your life will feel like a never ending strive for an imaginary finish line.
3. Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfilment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them. Jack Canfield Quotes
As important as acknowledging your successes is, it’s as important not to dwell on anything that does not inspire or encourage you, including your own mistakes. Learn and move on.
4. I generally find that comparison is the fast track to unhappiness. No one ever compares themselves to someone else and comes out even. Nine times out of ten, we compare ourselves to people who are somehow better than us and end up feeling more inadequate. Jack Canfield Quotes
Appreciate who you are without comparing yourself to others. By all means learn and implement teachings from those around you who are successful, but do not attempt to be like them. You are you. That is your strength.
5. The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. No matter how hard it seems, the longer you persist, the more likely your success. Jack Canfield Quotes
Persistence is the difference between success and failure.
6. If you can tune into your purpose and really align with it, setting goals so that your vision is an expression of that purpose, then life flows much more easily. Jack Canfield Quotes
Know your ‘why’. What you do is a reflection of your inner purpose, your ‘why’. When you align yourself with that purpose and really connect to it, you will never quit on a bad day, because why you are doing it means too much.
7. I have lived by one crucial principle since I was 24 years old. I don’t blame or complain about things like the economy, the government, taxes, employees, gas prices, or any of the external things that I don’t have control over. The only thing I have control over is my response to these things. Jack Canfield Quotes
You and your choices are the only things you have control over in this life. Complaining or lamenting over external circumstances and events is the greatest waste of energy on the planet.
8. Living each day as if it were your last doesn’t mean your last day of retirement on a remote island. It means to live fully, authentically and spontaneously with nothing being held back. Jack Canfield Quotes
Live your life as if it were on a time limit, because it is. Get out there, be you, and show the world just what it is that you have to say.
What are your favourite Jack Canfield Quotes? Share them below.