Howard Schultz is a famous American businessman, best known as the CEO of Starbucks. His passion is only outweighed by his integrity; he is without a doubt a businessman with heart. Here are 10 Howard Schultz Quotes On The Journey To Success.
1) I think if you’re an entrepreneur, you’ve got to dream big and then dream bigger. Howard Schultz Quotes
Let your dreams outweigh your fears. Always.
2) When you’re surrounded by people who share a passionate commitment around a common purpose, anything is possible. Howard Schultz Quotes
Surround yourself with people who believe in you, in your vision, and want to work hard to help you make that vision a reality.
3) In life, you can blame a lot of people and you can wallow in self-pity, or you can pick yourself up and say, ‘Listen, I have to be responsible for myself.’ Howard Schultz Quotes
In the end, when things go wrong, playing the blame game doesn’t change a thing. You are in control of your life and you are responsible for it.
4) You must find something that you deeply love, are passionate about and are willing to sacrifice a lot to achieve. Howard Schultz Quotes
Success comes from sacrifice. To find success you must get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Because in the discomfort, lies the growth.
5) You have to know who you are and who you are not. Howard Schultz Quotes
Be you. Always. In every way.
6) I think my whole life, because of where I came from, I had a fear of failure. Howard Schultz Quotes
You always have the power to choose whether your past makes you bitter or better.
7) Don’t be threatened by people smarter than you. Howard Schultz Quotes
You’ve heard it before. If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
8) Dream more than others think practical. Expect more than others think possible. Care more than others think wise. Howard Schultz Quotes
Go large: In your thoughts, in your actions and in what you give. That is how you live a life of greatness.
9) One of the fundamental aspects of leadership, I realized more and more, is the ability to instil confidence in others when you yourself are feeling insecure. Howard Schultz Quotes
You will have hard days, we all do. But you ability to work through it and continue to lift those around you up, will determine your success.
10) My passion. My commitment. This is the most important thing in my life other than my family. Howard Schultz Quotes
Never lose sight of what’s important on the path to success. Money, fame, power will bring you momentary bliss, but lasting, genuine happiness comes from your ability to love, and be loved in return.
Do you have a favourite Howard Schultz Quote? Share it with us in the comments below.