18 Of The Best Eminem Quotes On Life And Success.
Eminem, or Marshall Bruce Mathers, is a famous American rapper, actor and producer. His music and lyrics are as powerful as it gets, and he is a powerhouse in life and business. Here Are 18 Of The Best Eminem Quotes On Life And Success.
1) Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends. | Eminem Quotes
Your circle should consist of only those who raise you higher and build you up. Life is too short to be hanging around anyone that drags you down to a negative level.
2) The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. | Eminem Quotes
Live now! None of us have a guarantee of next year, next week or even tomorrow. If you have dreams, go get them! Don’t wait!
3) I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. | Eminem Quotes
At the end of the day, we are all going to be judged, so you might as well be judged on doing exactly what YOU want to do.
4) Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them. | Eminem Quotes
We are all the same. The only difference between the hugely successful, and the nobody, is the successful one went after his goals and never gave up until they were realized.
5) If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don’t back down. | Eminem Quotes
Anything is possible in life if you keep pressing forward and do whatever it takes to succeed!
6) Anything I’ve ever said, I certainly was feeling at the time. | Eminem Quotes
If you have negative energy, use it to your advantage. You can always use your emotions, good and bad to succeed.
7) If you have enemies, good. That means you stood up for something. | Eminem Quotes
You should always stand up for that which you feel strongly about, even if that means you have to let go of some people in your life. They need not become “enemies” but they also don’t have to be in your life, regardless of who they are.
8) Throughout my career, I fed off the fuel of people not being able to understand me. | Eminem Quotes
If it feels like people don’t understand you, good! You can’t be extraordinary by being ordinary. Different is good and it is something all the greats have in common.
9) Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters. | Eminem Quotes
The sad fact is, the more successful you are, the more haters and critics you are likely to have. Those that are jealous of success always try and pull down those that have achieved more. Don’t let the haters get you down, if they knew better, they’d do better!
10) Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned. | Eminem Quotes
Face the back stabbers and doubters head on. Stand tall, walk strong and hold your own
11) You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive. | Eminem Quotes
The drive, determination and relentlessness inside you can take you anywhere in life. If you are committed to success, you will achieve success – end of story. Nothing will ever be able to stop you from reaching success but yourself. It’s all up to you, but are you willing to put in the effort?
12) Be proud of who you are. | Eminem Quotes
Always be proud of yourself, and who you are.
13) You gotta find that inner strength and just pull that s**t out of you. And get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall on your face and collapse. | Eminem Quotes
That’s what separates first from second. The successful from the average. The ability to get up when it seems impossible to get up. The strength to keep going when no one else believes in you.
14) Sometimes you just gotta let sh-t go and say ‘to hell with it’ and move on. | Eminem Quotes
Negative energy will get you no where. Drop all the negativity of PAST and focus on how you will become great in the FUTURE.
15) I am who I am and I say what I think. I’m not putting a face on for the record. | Eminem Quotes
The successful know the secret that people relate to people. Real people with real feelings. Don’t ever sell your soul or pretend to be someone you are not to make money, your success will be short lived. Success that lasts a lifetime is built on real s**t!
16) You’re not going to say anything about me that I’m not going to say about myself. There’s so many things that I think about myself; if someone really wanted to get at me, they could say this and this and this. So I’m going to say it before they can. It’s the best policy for me. | Eminem Quotes
No one can hurt you if it’s all out in the open.
17) Honestly, I’d love to be remembered as one of the best to ever pick up a mic, but if I’m doing my part to lessen some racial tension I feel good about what I’m doing. | Eminem Quotes
How do you want to be remembered? Having a powerful purpose is essential to success.
18) Nobody likes to fail. I want to succeed in everything I do, which isn’t much. But the things that I’m really passionate about, if I fail at those, if I’m not successful, what do I have? | Eminem Quotes
Go all in for the things you really want in life. Nothing but 100% focused effort to ensure your success.
What are your favourite Eminem Quotes? Share them with us below.