We all face challenges in life. And at times, it can feel like those challenges may just beat you. But you have to keep going. Don’t let the idea of quitting enter your mind, stay strong, and fight for what it is that you want. The people who win in life are the ones that don’t give up! Here are 15 Famous Quotes To Keep You Motivated In Hard Times.
1) It always seems impossible until it’s done. Nelson Mandela- Don’t Give Up
The word impossible means only what you allow it to mean. See it as a challenge and use it to fuel you.
2) If you’re going through hell, keep going. Never, never, never give up. Winston Churchill- Don’t Give Up
Never, never, never give up.You have all you need within you.
3) Don’t quit. Never give up trying to build the world you can see, even if others can’t see it. Listen to your drum and your drum only. It’s the one that makes the sweetest sound. Simon Sinek- Don’t Give Up!
Don’t let the noise of other peoples negativity get to you. You know what you are aiming for, stay focused, and stay hungry.
4) You’re going to find the people that make it work NEVER quit, quitting is NOT an option. Bob Proctor- Don’t Give Up
People around you may tell you that you’re crazy, that your dreams or ideas will never work. Ignore them.
5) I know from experience that you should never give up on yourself or others, no matter what. George Foreman- Don’t Give Up
Believe in yourself, trust you have the ability to make your dreams happen.
6) The best way out is always through. Robert Frost- Don’t Give Up
You can’t avoid challenges, you have to get in there, get dirty and go through them.
7) Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. Henry Ford- Don’t Give Up
To be successful we must always be learning. See your failures as steps to success and carry on.
8) Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandino – Don’t Give Up
When you are determined to rise, no amount of knock backs will stop you.
9) A winner is just a loser who tried one more time. George M. Moore Jr.- Don’t Give Up
It’s always the last inch, the last shot, the next corner that holds what you seek. Don’t quit before you reach it!
10) Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.’ Mary Anne Radmacher- Don’t Give Up
Even when you feel like you have nothing left, wake up in the morning and promise yourself that you will try again.
11) As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better. Dr. Steve Maraboli- Don’t Give Up
You never know what your failures are teaching you or preparing you for.
12) It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. Confucius- Don’t Give Up
One step, one brick, one day at a time.
13) Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did. Newt Gingrich- Don’t Give Up
The journey can feel endless, and it can seem like your are making the same mistakes and coming up against the same challenge; persevere anyway.
14) Survival can be summed up in three words – never give up. That’s the heart of it really. Just keep trying. Bear Grylls- Don’t Give Up!
It’s simple and difficult at the same time. But at the heart of success is tenacity.
15) Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. Thomas Edison- Don’t Give Up!
We have all seen our fair share of failure. It’s what we do with those failures that matters.
Some More Great NEVER GIVE UP Picture Quotes:
Share your favorite quotes on Don’t Give Up