21 Rock Solid Dwayne Johnson Quotes To Inspire You To Success
1. Be the type of person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “Aww s**t, they’re up”.
Be active, when you wake up, move like you’re going to attack anything that comes in the way of your goals. Take one powerful action after the other. Life is too short to be passive and lazy all the time.
2. Don’t be afraid to be ambitious about your goals. Hard work never stops. Neither should your dreams.
Some people think that being too ambitious is equivalent to being greedy. But this is not true. The more ambitious you are, the greater impact you have on people and the more they benefit from your talent.
3. The first step to achieving your goal, is to take a moment to respect your goal. Know what it means to you to achieve it.
If you want to become a millionaire, have the work ethic of a millionaire. Respect your goals, understand your why – why do you want to achieve them? Why is it so meaningful to you? This is one of the most important Dwayne Johnson quotes ever.
4. Wake up determined. Go to bed satisfied.
Take life one day at a time. Focus on winning every single day by giving everything you have inside you. Work hard and sleep like a baby. Work average and sleep with regret and doubt.
5. Success at anything will always come down to this: focus and effort. And we control both. – Dwayne Johnson Quotes
People will say it is about luck and talent. But when you believe in luck, you give your power away. Great people realize this and that’s why they are so focused in life.
6. In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.
Without pain, you’ll never be great. It is only after you feel pain that you learn to value the little things in life, you learn to give joy because you know everyone is fighting their own battle.
7. Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.
Don’t worry about perfection or making it big overnight. As Will Smith said, you don’t build a wall when you start. You lay the first brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid, then you keep doing it every day and eventually, you have a wall.
8. I’m very low-key. I don’t really blend in, so it’s difficult to go out in public. I like to do things that are kind of quiet, whether it’s a dinner at my house or a restaurant, or a movie night at home.
The flashy life looks good on camera, but it really comes down to relationships and the love you share with others. So be yourself and let others do their own thing.
9. The road to success and greatness is always paved with consistent hard work. Outwork your competitors, be authentic, and above all else, chase your greatness.
You need to work hard today, this month, this year and for the next 20-30 years. Embrace the suck. Train yourself to be a workhorse so one day you can live like a king or queen.
10. Let your actions do your talking for you. – Dwayne Johnson Quotes
People love to talk about their dreams, but few ever take action and that makes all the difference. This is one of the most powerful Dwayne Johnson quotes ever.
11. Two things happen when an athlete gets injured. Some guys say, ‘;F*ck it, I’m going to wait it out 3-4 months.’ But with me and lots of other athletes, you find your eighth or ninth gear – a gear you’ve never gone to before – and say, ‘I’m going to come back.’”
Pain can either break you or make you. Which one is it gonna be? Once you go inside yourself through introspection, you’ll find an infinite reservoir of strength, passion, and courage. Nothing can break you, except your own weak mind and negative self-talk. So always remind yourself of how far you’ve come to know how strong you really are.
12. Training for me is a metaphor for life, period. The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes and the great failures – I take that into life.
Life is a school in itself. They say that the best teachers in life are a broken heart, an empty wallet and a hungry stomach.
13. My work, my goal, my life, it’s like a treadmill. And there’s no stop-button on my treadmill. Once I get on, I just keep going.
To become unstoppable, you have to be consistent. Be hungry and give everything you have. You need to outwork everyone else to have what you want.
14. I like to use the hard times of the past to motivate me today.
Remind yourself that you survived all the tough times in your life and reached where you are today. This shows that you can endure much more than you have ever imagined. This is one of the best Dwayne Johnson quotes because it teaches us to take strength from our pain.
15. Think back 5 years ago. Think of where you’re at today. Think ahead 5 years about what you want to accomplish. Be unstoppable. – Dwayne Johnson Quotes
Look at how far you have come and feel the power that comes from self-growth. Now think how you’ll feel if you grow 10x of where you are today in five years.
16. One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.
People try so hard to be cool, be a winner and become likeable. But the truth is you need to build yourself inside-out and not outside-in. Discover yourself through introspection. Don’t be fake because people want to see a certain side of you.
17. When you walk up to opportunities door, don’t knock it… Kick that b!tch in, smile and introduce yourself.
Don’t just try. Attack. Don’t try to defend, go on the offense. Let your hard work echo like a loud roar and cut through every obstacle in your way. If it’s in your heart, it’s already yours, go grab it.
18. We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we accomplish what they can’t.
If you want to be on the top, be willing to outwork everybody else. When you’re watching that TV series on Netflix on a Wednesday afternoon, somebody else is reading great books, honing their skills, and becoming 1% better than you with this one difference. In one year, they will become 70 percent better than you (yes, we calculated) with just this one difference and you’ll be never able to reach their level.
19. I’ll never, ever be full. I’ll always be hungry. Obviously, I’m not talking about food. Growing up, I had nothing for such a long time. Someone told me a long time ago, and I’ve never forgotten it, ’Once you’ve ever been hungry, really, really hungry, then you’ll never, ever be full.
It’s not about how big you are, how smart you are or how much money you have. It’s about at what level will you become too comfortable and give up. Most people become comfortable with mediocrity and it becomes their destiny. This is one of the most inspiring Dwayne Johnson quotes ever.
20. With drive and a bit of talent, you can move mountains. – Dwayne Johnson Quotes
Nothing is impossible. Years ago, it would have been magical to talk to someone on the other side of the world with a single click. Now the internet has made it possible. Also, earlier, it would have been impossible to travel faster than the fastest car on the road. Now, Elon Musk has given us the Hyperloop. The world is changing every single day. It’s high time you do.
21. All success begins with self-discipline. It starts with you.
You need to look within yourself and know what you want to do in life. If you don’t answer this question, you will always be in the matrix, living for someone else, working for someone else. Know what you want to do in this life. Then discipline yourself, work every single day to achieve that goal no matter if it takes 2 years or 20 years. And it took Kevin Hart 19 years to become a global star, so don’t complain and don’t try to do it overnight.