There is nothing in this world that can do more for you than your own mind.

Your Mindset Is Everything – Motivational Speech

There is no greater asset than yourself, your own mind. Click to Tweet

 fearless-google-play fearless-motivation-amazon_mp3_logo

Download or Stream To ANY DEVICE, Worldwide: iTunes | GooglePlay | AmazonMP3 | Spotify | Apple Music | MP3 Worldwide
Your Mindset Is Everything – Motivational Speech – Lyrics, Music, Speech: Copyright: Fearless Motivation
Speakers: 
Jones 2.0

Your Mindset Is Everything – Motivational Speech by Fearless Motivation – WATCH FREE:

Transcript – Your Mindset Is Everything – Motivational Speech | Fearless Motivation

Your mindset is everything. Your mindset will determine if you will make it or not. Your mindset will determine if you will be remembered or forgotten. Your mindset will determine whether you will be committed to achieving you goals when things get tough, as we all know they will, because no human goes through life without huge challenges.

Your mindset is, without doubt your greatest asset. It is worth more than any financial or business training. It is more valuable than any degree, any education any job references. It is capable of earning more in one year than any doctor, dentist or investor.

If your mindset says:
I will do whatever it takes. If that is your mindset, of course you will follow through

Your mindset is everything! There is no greater asset than yourself, your own mind.

Everyday you are given many choices… Take the easy road, or the road uphill that leads to success. The uphill track is challenging yes, it is tough, it will push you to your limits, but in pushing you to your limits you will also find – if you only show your courage – it will push you to past perceived limitations to growth and success

You see nothing WORTHWHILE in this life comes easy. If it did, as the saying goes “everybody would do it… EVERYONE doesn’t do it. They don’t do it because it’s hard, because their standards are set by their peers because they lack the courage, because their mindset is stuck in the EASY ROAD.

The worst part for these guys is the EASY ROAD becomes the hard road down the track. The easy choice in the beginning leads to tough moments later in life. Nothing about the easy road is beneficial long term

IF you sacrifice now you will enjoy the benefits for many tomorrow’s. You see in order to have the things that others don’t, you must do the things that others won’t. Are you willing?

Your mindset will determine if you will fight for your goals, your dreams and your vision. Your mindset will determine if you are among the 3% who didn’t give up, the 3% who employ the other 97% of people that did give up.

Your mindset will determine whether you are remembered or forgotten.

Do you think you have what it takes?

Are you going to give up?…
 Or have you got some fight left in you?

If you burn the bridges, eliminate all possible forms of retreat, if there is NO PLAN B, only your 1 plan A – you will achieve that which you want

If you are sleeping more hours than your competition and you truly believe you are giving it your all, well, WAKE UP. Wake up earlier… But more important: WAKE UP to yourself!

If you know within yourself you can give more, then give more!

Not when you are talking to others, when you reflect within yourself, can you give more? Can you sacrifice 1 hour of sleep one more hour wasted in front of the TV? Ain’t no millionaires watching soapies at 7pm, I give you the tip.

They are grinding – they are looking for opportunities – opportunities you are missing – because you relaxing – you are taking the easy road.
The easy road ain’t bringing you nothing but hard times!

Do you think you have what it takes?

Are you going to give up?… 
Or have you got some fight left in you.

?

mindset is everything



Nothing will slow your progress like a negative mindset' Click to Tweet
Ain't no millionaires watching soapies at 7pm, I'll give you the tip. Click to Tweet

Stream the new album of motivational speeches on Spotify:

Share: Your Mindset Is Everything – Motivational Speech on Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus by clicking the share buttons below.
Leave a comment below and join the #TeamFearless community

One Response

  1. Mmilili

    This is one of the best articles I have ready this year, so motivating and giving much needed reason to be hopeful. Indeed I agree that
    “You see nothing WORTHWHILE in this life comes easy. If it did, as the saying goes “everybody would do it… EVERYONE doesn’t do it. They don’t do it because it’s hard, because their standards are set by their peers because they lack the courage, because their mindset is stuck in the EASY ROAD”.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.