21 Most Inspirational Quotes on Life to Empower You To Succeed
Everyone needs a little inspiration to go hard and seize the day. Sometimes we need a reminder that we have the potential to be great so that we can chase our dreams and rise above the harsh voice of that inner critic.
So, take in the following most inspirational quotes on life and empower yourself to succeed:
1. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. – Oscar Wilde
Everyone has problems to deal with, but the people who are mesmerized by the beauty of their dreams are the ones who actually live life to the fullest.
2. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
Don’t become someone else to impress others. Be yourself, because you are golden as you are. Do your own thing and the right people will come by.
3. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. – Harvey Fierstein
4. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
If others tell you that you’re no good, stay stay strong in the knowledge that you know your truth and don’t need to know it from them. Know who you are, wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
5. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. – James Cameron
Never be afraid to dream big. Even if you fail, you can wear it like a badge of honor, because you tried.
6. One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching. – Gerard Way
Life is short. How short? No one knows. You are given no guarantees of next year, next month or even tomorrow. Treasure every moment, every day you get and GIVE YOUR ALL. Leave no regrets on this earth and make sure your legacy is a great one.
7. It’s not about how hard you can hit; it’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. —Rocky Balboa, Rocky
Everybody faces setbacks. As David Goggins says, “suffering is the true test of life”. If you want to evolve into a better person, you have to face problems, you have to suffer.
8. Never regret a day in your life. Good days give you happiness and bad days give you experience. —Unknown
Most often our greatest struggles form our greatest strength, and our worst experiences end up teaching us our greatest lessons. Be grateful for ALL experiences in your life, for they shaped who you are today.
9. Everything that you are going through is preparing you for what you’ve asked for. —Unknown
We ask for so much, yet never seem ready for those things when they arrive. Sometimes not getting what you ‘want’ right away is a great blessing.
10. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. —T. Roosevelt
You need to understand the power of belief if you want to live a happy and successful life. This is one of the most inspirational quotes on life.
11. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it. —Roald Dahl
We love this quote because it points to the truth that you can never find anything you are not looking for, and you will never experience anything you don’t believe in. Those who don’t believe in miracles, magic or that they are capable of amazing things, will never attempt, and those who do not attempt will never receive or experience.
12. The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
Too many people love to talk about their dreams. Too few who take action actually LIVE them.
13. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill
No situation is good or bad. It becomes good or bad when we give it some meaning. This is one of the most inspirational quotes on life.
14. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. – Les Brown
No matter where you are, whether you have a rough childhood, or you couldn’t get good education, you are responsible for your own life. There’s always a way when you DECIDE. When our shoulds become our musts, we MAKE the way.
15. It will never matter what others think of you. It will ALWAYS matter what YOU think of you. – Fearless Soul
One of the greatest things you could ever do for your life, is stop caring about others opinions. Some have good intentions, and some do not, but they are all no more than opinions. Follow your own intuition and trust that you are capable of anything you set your mind to.
16. You only live once, but if you do it right once is enough. – Mae West
If you live the life YOU want to live, life it fully and with integrity, this one short life will be enough.
17. If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.- Steve Jobs
Conor McGregor loves fighting and he became a global phenomenon in a matter of 3-4 years. Now, he’s fighting one of the greatest boxers of all time. That’s the power of vision and passion. This is one of the most inspirational quotes on life.
18. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
Problems are not meant to suffocate us, they are meant to elevate us into a better version of ourselves. Embrace the suck.
19. There is no elevator to success — you have to take the stairs. —Anonymous
Now a quote like this must be put on the list of the most inspirational quotes on life. Why? Because in the end, there’s no secret to success. You have to have the focus, discipline, and self-control. When you say, it takes luck to succeed, you’re giving your power away. As Will Smith once said, words and thoughts have physical energy and they can make or break your life. Choose wisely.
20. People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs / Rob Siltanen
Inside us lies the potential to be great. Everyone can touch and influence others positively in their own way. So believe in your power to be great. This is one of the most inspirational quotes on life.
21. We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action. – Dr. Henry Link
Tony Robbins has said time and again that massive action is the cure-all. Most people just stare at their problems and worry about them. Do something about it, talk to a mentor, read a book – all you need is to take action.