37 Quotes: Famous People Talk About The Law of Attraction
Law of attraction works like magic. You dream about something, you visualize it every day, and after sometime, it becomes your reality.
Everyone wants the superpower to create things out of thin air. What if you already have that power?
Ask. Believe. Receive. They say it’s as simple as that.
But you cannot create everything. You cannot become a great actor, a great athlete, a great businessman, or the greatest inventor by just visualizing every day.
What you can create is what you truly desire deep inside your heart. You have to be aligned with your source. If you really really want to become an actor, yes you can become one. It’s all about authenticity. Food for thought – what do you really desire?
Before you get lost in introspection, here are the 37 empowering quotes on law of attraction.
1. Total believer. I believe in manifestation. I believe in putting a rocket of desire out in the universe. You get it when you believe you have it. People still sit around and go “When it’s gonna come, when it’s gonna come” And that’s the wrong way. You’re facing away from it. You have to go, “It’s here, it’s here, it’s here”. – Jim Carrey
Jim Carrey used to go on Mulholland drive and visualize seeing himself being a successful actor and getting work from top directors. We attract abundance only when we dissolve our limiting beliefs. Visualize everything you want and feel as if you already have it. This is how you use the law of attraction.
2. See that’s the gift we were given – to evolve, advance, create. I create my own world, I can create any situation a reality. Imagine you had everything you wanted, everything. Imagine you were everything you wanted to be and capture that feeling. That’s the easiest way to manifest what you want. – Big Sean
We are powerful creators with the ability to leave a dent in the universe. Don’t underestimate this power. The law of attraction proves that we are capable of extraordinary accomplishments given that our intentions are aligned with the source.
3. If you see it in your mind. You’ll hold it in your hand. – Bob Proctor
Imagination is a powerful tool. If you can see yourself reaching your goals, you will achieve them.
4. Our thoughts, our feelings, our dreams, our ideas are physical in the universe. That if we dream something, if we picture something, it adds a physical thrust towards realization that we can put into the universe. – Will Smith
Our thoughts and emotions have physical power. When we have a strong desire, the universe conspires in magnificent ways to fulfill our desires. The only thing we need to do is to believe in ourselves.
5. When I was very young I visualized myself being and having what it was I wanted. Mentally I never had any doubts about it. The mind is really so incredible. Before I won my first Mr. Universe title, I walked around the tournament like I owned it. The title was already mine. I had won it so many times in my mind that there was no doubt I would win it. Then when I moved on to the movies, the same thing. I visualized myself being a famous actor and earning big money. I could feel and taste success. I just knew it would all happen. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
When you visualize your dreams, the things that you want from the core of your heart, you attract the resources you’ll need to move forward. Your subconscious mind works behind the scenes to give you all the information you’ll need. Yet few people exercise this power to manifest things out of thin air.
6. I believe you can speak things into existence. – Jay Z
Our words have physical power. What we speak and think, we act on. And our actions determine the results we get. So if you want to achieve greatness, start with positive self-talk.
7. If you can see it here (in your head), and you have enough courage to speak it, it will happen. I see these shots, I see these sequences and I don’t shy away from them. A lot of times people believe in certain things but they keep to themselves. They don’t put it out there. If you truly believe in it and become vocal with it, you are creating that law of attraction and it will become reality. – Conor McGregor
Everyone has creativity. Everyone is good at something. But what differentiates the average from the extraordinary is a lack of belief. Because people don’t believe in their abilities, they don’t work hard with monomaniacal focus. And this is why they remain mediocre.
8. It happened around 5 years ago but it’s sort of like a mantra. You repeat it to yourself every day. “Music is my life. Music is my life. The fame is inside of me. I’m going to make a number one record and the number one hit.” And it’s not yet, it’s a lie. You’re saying a lie over and over and over again but then one day, the lie is true. – Lady Gaga
Look how you talk to yourself. Is your self-talk empowering or defeating? Use positive visualization and positive self-talk to get rid of negativity. This is how you empower yourself with the law of attraction.
9. Like attracts like. You have to understand: you are a magnet. Whatever you are, that’s what you draw to you. If you’re negative, you’re going to draw negativity. You positive? You draw positive. You’re a kind person? Most people are kind to you…If you see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand. This is so true. – Steve Harvey
If you think yourself into doing something, you will do it. If you talk yourself out of doing something, you won’t be able to. So be aware of your thoughts and make them empowering.
10. I believe that I can create whatever I want to create. If I can put my head on it right, study it, learn the patterns, and — it’s hard to put into words, it’s real metaphysical, esoteric nonsense, but I feel very strongly that we are who we choose to be. – Will Smith
It’s in our power to create ourselves. Don’t rely on the world to tell you that you can. Do it and show the world that you can.
11. Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it. – Maya Angelou
You need to send your wishes and desires out in the universe. People who never do never realize that
12. The law of attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life. – Jack Canfield
“What do you focus on?” – Have you ever asked yourself this question? Whatever we focus on becomes the central theme of our life and determines our happiness and success.
13. Whatever you hold in your mind on a consistent basis is exactly what you will experience in your life. – Tony Robbins
Our mind is a tool to manifest the story we live in our imagination. So make your imagination, thoughts, and emotions work for you instead of against you.
14. Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again. – John Assaraf
Thoughts become actions, actions become habits, habits become our character, and character shapes our destiny. Now you can’t control each and every thought. But you can control your actions and your response to situations. Life is 20% what happens to you and 80% how you respond to it.
15. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. – Albert Einstein
Imagination has the power to tap into the infinite potential of human consciousness. Never stop dreaming. Dream up a great life and chase your dreams every day.
16. The Universe likes speed. Don’t delay. Don’t second guess. Don’t doubt. When the opportunity is there, when the impulse is there, when the intuitive nudge from within is there, act. That’s your job. And that’s all you have to do. – Dr. Joe Vitale
People say, “I’m working on my relationship”, “Yeah I have a habit of procrastinating. I’m working on it”. The problem with “working on” things is that you’ll waste a whole lot of time working on them and reaching nowhere. Whatever you want to change in your life can be changed far more quickly than you think it can be. You just need to turn the page.
17. When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body. – Dr Denis Waitley
You can only soar as high as you believe you can in your mind. If you want to grow, the change has to come from within.
18. Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true. – Napoleon Hill
A single person has the power to influence millions of people and change their lives. Think of the person who invented the internet. He changed our lives forever. Your mind is like the soil on which you can plant ideas and see them flourish.
19. Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality. – Earl Nightingale
Most of our actions are controlled by the subconscious mind. What you believed 20 years ago still controls how you act today and so directly controls the quality of your life. How to use this knowledge? Every day, ideally in the morning, plant positive seeds in your mind. Remind yourself of all your accomplishments, creativity, gifts, and express gratitude. The more abundance you focus on, the more of it you’ll attract.
20. The time is now for people to express and believe in themselves.
We live in the age of internet. Knowledge is accessible to everyone, so people can really grow and prosper without any limitations. Follow your bliss, dive deep into your creativity and produce something extraordinary.
21. [When asked why he was signing his name as ‘Champ 2011’] I believe in the law of attraction. I believe that you can speak things into existence. And I believe that when you know where you’re going and you know what you want, the universe has a way of stepping aside for you. – Jon Jones, UFC World Champion, 2011
Jon Jones was signing autographs as a world champion long before he was a champion. And he turned his dream into reality and became a UFC champion in 2011. That’s how powerful the law of attraction is.
22. I always felt like I could do anything. That’s the main thing people are controlled by! Thoughts- their perception of themselves! They’re slowed down by their perception of themselves. If you’re taught you can’t do anything, you won’t do anything. I was taught I could do everything. And I’m Kanye West at age 36. – Kanye West
Tony Robbins says that the most powerful force in this world for us human beings is the tendency to act consistently with our view of who we truly are. Once you change your limited self-image, your life will change forever.
23. I am no longer cursed by poverty because I took possession of my own mind and that mind has yielded me every material thing I want, and much more than I need. But this power of mind is a universal one, available to the humblest person as it is to the greatest. – Andrew Carnegie
Not everyone is born with a silver spoon, with powerful contacts, or with amazing looks. But everyone has the ability to learn and grow to attract the life they want to live.
24. The more limited, the more narrowly egoic your view of yourself is, the more you will see, focus on, and react to the egoic limitations, the unconsciousness in others. Their “faults” or what you perceive as their faults become to you their identity. This means you will see only the ego in them and thus strengthen the ego in yourself. – Eckhart Tolle
The more ego-driven you are, the more you recognize others’ egoic limitations. People who often find faults in others, are living in the narrow construct of the ego. See the good in others and you’ll attract more good.
25. Whatever you think the world is withholding from you, you are withholding from the world. Whatever you think people are withholding from you – praise, appreciation, assistance, loving care, and so on – give it to them. – Eckhart Tolle
Before you expect love and abundance, give love and abundance. As simple as that. So use the law of attraction this way if you want to attract abundance.
26. You can create the life you desire by concentrating on what you wish to attract. Once you master the idea surrounding this concept, you won’t want to use your mind for the purpose of excuse-making. Instead, you’ll prefer to use it to really consider what you want to manifest into your life and then visualize it as coming true. – Wayne Dyer
Focus on what you desire. Every day set aside a few minutes to visualize about your goals. See yourself already being there. Feel it in your body. This is how you attract abundance with the law of attraction.
27. The more you ponder the impossibility of having your desires show up, complain about life’s unfairness, and get upset about what continues to manifest, the more those things define your reality. That’s because whatever you focus on invariably shows up in your life – be it what you want or don’t want. – Wayne Dyer
The universe doesn’t hear “not”. So when you overthink about the things you do “not” want. The universe reads your negative frequency and gives you more of it. The way out of this negative spiral is to think, do, and feel the positive things in you life.
28. Life will pay any price you ask it to. – Tony Robbins
The quality of your life will only rise to the quality of your thoughts, emotions, and beliefs. You have to feel that you are a million dollars before you attract a million dollars.
29. Imagination is the first step in creation whether in words or trifles. The mental pattern must always precede the material form. – William Atkinson
What you nurture with your thoughts and emotions in your imagination will become your reality. Everything stems from the imagination.
30. Put forth the necessary concentrated effort and you will be wonderfully helped from sources unknown to you.
Visualization alone cannot take you to your goals. You have to put in the concentrated effort.
31. A man can only rise, conquer, and achieve by lifting up his thoughts. He can only remain weak, abject, and miserable by refusing to lift up his thoughts. – James Allen
The more powerful your self-belief, the more empowering your thoughts are. With empowering thoughts, you are able to take powerful action and create positive results. This is how simple the law of attraction is.
32. We are all self-made, but only the successful will admit it. – Earl Nightingale
Mediocre people justify their mediocrity with words such as luck and talent. You have 100% control of your life, don’t let your weak thoughts determine who you are.
33. Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life, not on what you don’t. – Napolean Hill
Think about what you want. Whether it’s a dream job, a fulfilling relationship, a vacation to your favorite place – think and feel the energy of your dream inside you, as if you already have it.
34. Whatever you think today becomes what you are tomorrow. – Napolean Hill
We are magnets and we attract what we think, how we feel, and what we believe. So use your imagination to see positive things happening in your life and not negative things.
35. The money you attract is the exact measure of value of the ideas you have succeeded in externalizing. – Elizabeth Towne
Money is the direct result of the value you create for others. Be willing to serve a million people if you want to become a millionaire. This is the law of attraction for you.
36. There’s a redemptive power that making a choice has rather than feeling like you’re an effect to all the things that are happening. Make a choice. Just decide what it’s gonna be, who you’re gonna be, how you are going to do it. Just decide. And from that point, the universe will get out of your way. -Will Smith
When we are feeling down, we tend to act as if we are the effect to all the things happening around us. Instead, if we make a choice and become proactive, we’ll realize that we have the capacity to create circumstances rather than becoming a product of them.
37. We must radiate success before it will come to us. We must become mentally, from an attitude standpoint, the people we wish to become.
Before you can have it in your reality, you have to act as if it’s coming in your life. You have to feel and act abundant.