Never Settle – A Powerful motivational speech mixed with our epic music beat to create what hopefully will inspire you to reach new levels.
Never Settle Motivational Video produced by Beats Reloaded
Music Track – “NEVER SETTLE” by Fearless Motivation
Never Settle Motivational Video – Watch on Youtube Now – Fearless Motivation:
Now Available to buy on iTunes! Also Available on CD Baby, and to listen for free, all day every day on our Soundcloud Channel.
All copyrights to videos go to their respective owners, all references to videos are in our descriptions.
We hope to have inspired you though this video and music creation. Feel free to comment below and support us by visiting our website. Be Fearless
***This video falls under the fair use exception, all of the used footage belongs to it’s sole owners, no copyrights infringements intended.
Buy “NEVER SETTLE” – Motivational Track on iTunes, Google Play or Amazon MP3 now
SPEAKER: Sean Jones / Jones 2.0
LYRICS: “Never Settle″ EPIC Motivational Music by Fearless Motivation:
The only limitations are those you set up in your own mind
Ther is no such thing as impossible.
If you can believe it, then my god you can achieve it
There are no such thing as limitations…
The only thing holding you back is yourself..
Your own views of what IS, and, what IS NOT possible.
It’s easy to get deflated when others don’t believe in you.
Especially those that might be close to you. There are always going to be those that say it can’t be done
Their thoughts & feelings will BEAT YOU DOWN!
They will knock you down to the ground.
But i’ll tell you what you are going to do.
You WILL GET BACK ON YOUR FEET!!!
Because you know there is more inside you than they will ever know. You know your greatness!
They know nothing…
They don’t know your courage…
They don’t know the fight in you…
They don’t know the sacrifices you are willing to make…
They do not know that you will stop at NOTHING to achieve your goals.
How HARD you will work to reach that dream you have.
They know not you have the heart of a LION, the courage of a thousand men, and the strength of this universe at your back.
No one has the right to tell you otherwise
No one knows your true capability
PROVE THEM WRONG! …
Live your dreams! …Be Fearless …..
GET UP EARLY.
STAY UP LATER. YOU DID NOT WAKE UP THIS MORNING TO BE MEDIOCRE !
ONE DAY WILL BE YOUR DAY
FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAM
NEVER LET IT GO
GET. It . DONE!!!!
There are no more excuses
Excuses don’t live here no more
Excuses aren’t invited to this party
Excuses are a virus. Get them out of your life .
Responsibility is where you live
Responsibility accountability and PURE HARD WORK
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?
Are you going to show some CHARACTER to take yourself to another level?
The level you know you deserve
In order to join the 1% you gotta be doing things the other 99% ain’t willing to do.
The last set, the last rep, the last mile – that’s where we separate the greats.
That’s where the 1% rise to the top.
You see… in order to have the things that others don’t you need to be willing to do the things that others won’t
Are you WILLING?
Are you willing to give me one more rep?
Are you willing to give me one more set?
Are you willing to go the extra mile in order to grab your dreams. To reach your goal?!
Grab your goals by the scruff of the neck
You are in charge here
No more excuses
Your actions determine which club you join
No more excuses
Push your self
No pain. no gain.
SACRIFICE NOW. Enjoy later
PUSH HARD NOW RELAX LATER
IF YOU BELIVE ITS POSSIBLE YOU CAN ACHIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
YOU CAN DO IT!
THE WORLD IS YOUR PLAYGROUND
AND YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT.
MAKE IT COUNT
THERE IS NOTHING MORE SATISFYING THAN MAKING IT ON YOUR OWN TERMS.
MAKE IT HAPPEN
UNLEASH THE BEAST
UNLEASH. THE. BEAST!
Fan Video by Beats Reloaded – Never Settle Motivational Video – Watch on Youtube Now: